Today is exactly 1 year since the official launch party of Pierogi Ladies at Craft. We will need to wait with proper celebration till we finish our relocation and for now we will commemorate this special date with a few acknowledgements and unforgettable highlights.
First of all, It’s been an amazing first year for our little brand and what happened exceeded our expectations. We know full well we wouldn’t be where we are now without the support of some amazing people who believed in us from the very beginning, and each and every one of you who trusted our cooking skills.
Special thanks for support during the first year go to:
Miriam D. – for introducing us to each other in the summer of 2015
Agata J.– our very first customer, who motivated and pushed us to start the project
CRAFT SHANGHAI – for housing Pierogi Ladies Kitchen and our Launch Event
Yannick Lequellenec aka Shanghai Hunter – for the invaluable media and moral support
Austin Kittelson – for spreading pierogi love on Bonapp and being our very first reviewer
Adja ‘LALU’ Sy for sponsoring our Launch Party with a gift bag of her brilliant natural cosmetics and promoting us at the ‘Spring Bazaar’ organized by her’ Made in Shanghai’.
FS Juice – for sponsoring our launch party
Hanady Awada aka Recipe Nomad – for her outstanding blog articles about Pierogi, motivation and spreading the word about pierogi
Last but not least – all our regular customers ( you know who you are!) – for giving us this priceless motivation to keep working hard on our product as well as everyone who believed in us, recommended us and spread the Pierogi Love to help us grow bigger!
THANK YOU ALL – IT MEANS THE WORLD TO US AND WE PROMISE TO KEEP WORKING EVEN HARDER!
Let’s have a quick look now at the highlights of the first year of Pierogi Ladies!
1. Our launch party at Craft – we were amazed at the great turnout of guests. We believe they had fun getting lots of free pierogi, drinking FS juice and getting wonderful prizes from LALU, FS juice and ourselves.
2. Joining Kate&Kimi community
We got surprised by an invitation to join the community even the day before the official launch! Thanks Mr R! Today we are trying to catch up with pierogi getting sold out too quickly!
3. Our very first pop up market – Spring Bazaar – organized by Adja Sy and her Made in Shanghai.
The popularity of our booth went beyond our expectations!
4. Our epic pop up at the historical Yongkang Road to mark the beginning of our partnership with The Rooster
Although Yongkand Road the way we all remember it is a history, we are proud to have our very own pop up supported also by Boxing Cat Brewery!
5. We supported the biggest fans of Polish Football with a nighttime pop up at the gates of The Camel
6. We got interviewed for the most popular Polish TV ( and we are still receiving messages from people who watched it!)
7. We got invited by Bubbly Nation for a live cooking on their grounds.
8.PAWSOME- an amazing brand that provides your furry friend with healthy and delicious ingredients– invited us to feed the participants of their first seminar and that event was the beginning of currently in the works , auspicious partnership!
9. We appeared on a few significant lists mentioning Shanghai’s best comfort food
10. We developed a great team work of 2 that works smoothly and efficiently, while simultaneously having our other full time jobs. We complete each other with our strengths and skills to deliver the best performance and results. We wouldn’t be where we are now without making the teamwork priority and sharing all the tasks related to running Pierogi Ladies!
Of course our year was filled with many more small achievements that kept giving us power and motivation to work even harder. We admit it – we have also been extremely lucky with many things, so – as my friend Ana says – we have responsibility to be happy.
We are extremely excited to start a new chapter for Pierogi Ladies by moving to a new venue in Aomen Road 280 under the roof of The Market and bring our brand to the next level. We hope that you will accompany us on this journey as it is you all, who trust our product, that make our dream possible and we want you all to know how much we appreciate it!
THANK YOU AND BEAR WITH US!